- Assist in specific concert development responsibilities and online research
- Distribution of important office documents
- Assist in brainstorming promotional concepts
- Database entry, Sales force training and upkeep
- Assist accounting and operations department with ordering and stocking of office supplies
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing (or recently graduated with) a degree in Music Performance, Music Education or Arts Administration
- Previous production experience a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in writing via letters and email, and strong proofreading skills
- Social networking skills and interest a MUST!
- Organized and detail-oriented
- 12 hours/week and weekend availability (schedule can be controlled)
Compensation and Benefits:
The Jubilee intern will have a strong connection with Jubilee World (www.jubileeworld.org).
Those who qualify for the short-term and non-paid internship will be offered a modest stipend as compensation and granted a staff position in Jubilee New York.
If you are an interested candidate, please send an email with resume and references to email@example.com.
Jubilee New York
Address: 519 8th avenue suite 804, New York, New York 10280
Jubilee is a ministry comprised of a globally diverse and eclectic body of musicians, dancers, actors, and members purposed to glorify God through the sacrifices of praise and worship.
Jubilee utilizes song, dance, and all other forms of expression found within the performing arts and media to sound one loud and unified spiritual trumpet call, proclaiming to all peoples the message of hope, healing and spiritual freedom as found in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Through this Gospel, Jubilee wishes to bring truth and life back into today's entertainment industry and culture, transforming them into mediums to be used for God's will and purposes.